Closer Look Poll: September 2022
Poll open from July 31, 2022 through Aug. 6, 2022
Dec. 14, 2000
Matt Sullo has been captured by the Skÿrc. Can you escape their prison ship?
Aug. 1, 1999
Your task is to escape from a POW camp, find the Nazi plans to invade America, and kill any and all fascists along the way
"You mission in this version is to find the mayor, then mess around, when you find Mr.Nonsanse, the game is over...for NOW!!"
Jan. 25, 2000
Play as Volador, the vampire hunter- except oops, you got bit last night! Play as Volador the vampire and feast on the living you once protected!
Feb. 15, 2001
"First there was peace, but one by one, people seem to have disappeared...politicians, cops, shop keepers... Things were getting scary."
- Results shown reflect the current votes in the database prior to filtering ineligible votes.
- Current totals may therefore differ from the final results!
- In the event of a tie, priority will be given to Patron selected poll options.
- If two Patron selected options tie, a winner will be selected randomly.
- Only Patrons are eligible for voting. Not a Patron? Become one!
- Votes which do not provide an e-mail address associated with an active Patron will be rejected.
- Patrons at the $20/month level can select a game to be featured in the poll. Patrons who do so will have their chosen game in all subsequent polls until it either wins or the patron opts to change it to something else.
- Patrons who do not select a game will have one substituted by staff.
- Only the last vote for an e-mail address will be counted, you may change your vote by simply placing a new vote.